Exploring Digital Error in 30 days of glitch

Back in November 2013, after a glitch workshop that I attended here in Berlin, I decided to challenge myself and go for a month of glitch. The idea was to explore what I had learned by myself and add what I learned during the workshop and create, at least, one glitched image per day. These images could be from anything: a picture I took while walking through the city, my cats, anything possible. 
During that month, I tried my luck with a few different ways of creating error. From HEX Fiend to Processing, from ExtraFile to Audacity... I tried everything I could and the images below were some of the ones I created during those 30 days of glitch. There is no proper order to them so enjoy the randomness of it all.

You may also like

Back to Top